Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Motto is if you expect High Quality. You will be Disappointed EVERY TIME!

It's all about getting what YOU PAY FOR. If you bid .99 on a piece of Jewelry and then leave the seller NEGATIVE feedback because it wasn't what you thought is just ludicrous. Honestly What were you expecting The Hope Diamond? Come on! It's not just with jewelry either I am seeing this happen all too often here and it makes me sick. If I bought something and even if I wasn't 100% happy...Well that's my problem I bought it and I'm not going to blame the seller because I made a mistake or I showed my husband what I bought and he tells me to send it back and give the seller what for! I Dont Think So! Why can't we own up to our mistakes? We always have to find someone else to blame for our mess ups! LIKE another issue of buyers not making sure their address is correct before checking out like I ask nicely in every Invoice, but still they dont and I get blamed and have to spend more money to reship.

My Motto is if you expect High Quality. You will be Disappointed EVERY TIME!

However if you dont expect much you'll find your pleasantly surprized more often!

It's just my opinion. I've been both Buyer & Seller here and I'm calling it like I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment