Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fake Adobe Photoshop CS 5.1 Extended from China

The old saying "If it's too good to be true, it probably is" applies here. I bought this software on Ebay for $250 - that should have been my first clue. When the package arrived from China, very late, the packaging looked authentic except I noticed a small tear in a corner of the insert where the box containing the disk fits. Warning lights went off in my head. I removed the disk from the package and when I looked at the recording side of the disk, it had many spots of what looked like a milky-colored oil on it. I would not even put it in my computer! I went through the Ebay resolution process and after weeks got a refund from Ebay. When I first tried to contact the seller, they no longer existed on Ebay! Ebay reps, I actually talked with a human, were very helpful. Bottom line -DON'T BUY ANYTHING THAT SHIPS FROM HONG KONG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment