Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-N2 10.0 Megapixel

When I first started selling on eBay, my first items ever sold on eBay was a camper (RV), I knew back then that it's a huge sale for a first timer, so I had to do a lot of research on eBay before listing the RV. I found out that I had to point out any dents, rust or scratches, so I don't be blamed that I didn't point it out. I found out that the best way to do it was to point it in the photos and also to write about it in the description. I also found out that to point it out in a photo (and some people still do it that old fashioned way) is to point tour finger to the dent and take a picture of your finger pointing to the dent, or the more advanced way is to photoshop it, luckily I had a very good photoshop experience, but imagine what other people had to learn without knowing photoshop.
Until the day I bought the Sony DSC N2, my eBay pictures experience changed forever.
And that was way before the hype of iPhone touch screen.
This camera is a 10.1 megapixels (as a pro photographer, think about the huge detailed print out with this camera) there is only 3 buttons next to the huge and very bright touch screen, rest of the buttons are from within the touch screen. I have to be fair: my camera was brand new and the response on touching the buttons was and still very fast, however my friend bought it refurbished and the response speed was very slow, it took about a second to 2 seconds to open the menu for what he clicked/touched. However mine was brand new and it's still fast.
The paint option in this camera is what grabbed my attention to it:
Not only that it have saved stamps on it (Hearts, stars, snow flakes etc.) but it had a pen that you can draw a mustache on your friends face after taking the picture from within the camera instantly. Of course that was nice, but for me the more important thing is that's now I can take a picture of a dent on a car that I am selling and draw an arrow pointing where the dent is, instantly, then with other options I could rotate, resize and divide in seconds.
Aside from the great eBay uses for this camera, it comes with a built in album that you can share with the built in slide show and choose from retro (black and white) to active stylish slide show directly from the camera to your TV with the supplied cable, and you can even add your own mp3 music to the slide show.
There is a lot of other options in this camera like red eye reduction and self timer pictures.
Also the camera take great quality videos, but I was disappointed that it doesn't have a zooming option while taking the video. However it's great for a fast video to be uploaded to youtube or other video sites.
The only problem you might have with this camera is that it's a Sony, so it uses the memory stick instead of the more popular memory cards, but who cares, my laptop is Sony and it have the card reader plus you can always use the USB cable to upload your files.
Sony nailed it big with this state of the art camera.

Orignal From: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-N2 10.0 Megapixel

No comments:

Post a Comment