Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sony a alpha DSLR-A350K 14.2 Megapixel

After reading every single review I could get my eyes on, I finally decided to buy the Alpha A350. I already own the A100 and the A700, both of which I enjoy very much. Why the A350 then?... well, there are two new features in the Alpha line, one is the Live View, and the other is the adjustable/moveable LCD screen. I have found myself many times I want to take a picture of a subject without the need of getting their attention when I put the camera viewfinder on my face. So the A350 will let you do it, while you look at the LCD at waist level. Another feature I love of the Alpha line is the Steady Shot mode, where the camera will reduce the shake of your hands no matter what lens you put in the camera. Sony Alpha line of DSLRs is very promissing... with prices so low (which is very strange for a Sony brand product) and excellent quality. I also own a few more DSLRs from each of the other major camera brands, which I also love, but somehow Sony Alpha has won my heart... Now, if I could only make this love affair last... LOL

Orignal From: Sony a alpha DSLR-A350K 14.2 Megapixel

No comments:

Post a Comment