Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sanyo VPC T850 8.1 Megapixel

Light weight and durable. Super fast start up. This camera does everything that a point-and-shoot should do. Buttons are big. The menus are easy. The zoom is smooth. I read that the zoom was not functional in movie mode, but was please to find that this is partially untrue. While in movie mode, the zoom will not work, but you can zoom in on a subject and then go to movie mode without loosing your zoom setting. If I was to be super critical of the camera, I could only make two comments- The flash is super bright, which has its plusses and minuses. It is great when you need it, but tends to wash out the subject too much in close situations while in auto white balance. The second is the picture settings are excessive. In my opinion, a point and shoot should have maybe six settings: outdoor, indoor, low light, sport, and portrait. This baby has everything- even a choice for male portrait and female portrait. This menu is the only one I do not like going to. To change the setting, you have to scroll through too many unnecessary choices to get to what you want. I wish I could delete about 10 of them.
Other than that, you couldn't buy a better camera for the money. I never see Sanyo in reviews, but I have two different Sanyo cameras, and I like them both as well, and in some ways better than our Canon.

Orignal From: Sanyo VPC T850 8.1 Megapixel

No comments:

Post a Comment