Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kodak EASYSHARE V1073 10.0 Megapixel

I swear by Kodak and have bought a new one every year just to have the latest technology. In Feb 2008 I bought Kodak's V1253 and it was by far the WORST camera I've ever owned! By May 2008 I was so frustrated with it I had to replace it!

With only one bad Kodak experience in over 13 years, I tried again with the Kodak V1073 and LOVE IT!!!! From the moment I took it out of the box and started taking pictures I was in love! Snap and shoot perfect pictures every time! Inside, outside, still pictures, or things in motion (KIDS!) it took perfectly clear pictures EVERY time with the innovative smart capture feature that automatically identifies the scene and adjusts settings for a great picture in just about any environment It has 10 megapixels with 3X optical zoom. I really like the wide-angle large 3 inch LCD for great viewing of my pictures! Not to mention in-camera charging that works with USB cable connected to computer or with USB wall charger INCLUDED with this camera!

If you want a small digital camera with easy to use features, lots of megapixels, great zoom, a large LCD screen, and crisp, clear pictures every time you take a picture - this is the camera for you!

Orignal From: Kodak EASYSHARE V1073 10.0 Megapixel

No comments:

Post a Comment