Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Casio High Speed EXILIM EX-FH20 9.1 Megapixel

I am a PGA golf professional and I use this camera for high-speed motion analysis during golf lessons. It's ability to shoot at 410 frames per second (FPS) makes it a fantastic tool for showing the path of a golf club with a high degree of detail. It is very much like watching the Minolta swing vision slow motion replays you see during PGA events on TV. Pair it up with a 7 or 10 inch LCD panel (using it's std AV output) and you have a very competent motion analysis tool that runs only on batteries (no worries about AC power!). I also use this set up for baseball, soccer, and basketball when working with my son--all at a fraction of the cost of the high-end systems. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Mark Degnan, PGA
Torrey Pines Golf Course
La Jolla, CA

Orignal From: Casio High Speed EXILIM EX-FH20 9.1 Megapixel

No comments:

Post a Comment