Saturday, October 31, 2009

Olympus Stylus 550WP 10.0 Megapixel

I love the look of this camera and the fact that it's underwater. The image quality on screen isnt as accurate as seeing the photo on your computer, clarity-wise. Easy methods of changing modes, which I like. Also comes with cord to hook up to your t.v. and CD program to help with editing your photos, which is awesome. The anti-shake isnt as effective as I had hoped, like that of Canon cameras, but for an underwater camera I can live with it. I was very pleased with the price I won it at and the easy to understand instructions. Overall this camera gets an average rating just because Im not so extremely enthused about the blurry pictures when theres no flash.

Orignal From: Olympus Stylus 550WP 10.0 Megapixel

No comments:

Post a Comment